Become a Sponsor
The Incentive Research Foundation (IRF), a private not-for-profit foundation, funds research studies and develops products serving all segments of the global incentive industry. The Foundation focuses its initiatives on pragmatic research highlighting the premise and the power of incentive and motivational programs. Through these efforts, the IRF helps businesses to develop effective motivational and performance improvement strategies.
How can you get more involved and support the Foundation?
Stay engaged with IRF news
Become a "friend of the IRF" by signing up for our newsletter to receive updates and more importantly, the "pulse surveys" which generate enough information regarding up-to-the-moment trends of the incentive industry.
Volunteer your time and expertise
There are opportunities for you to use your talents and time to support the Foundation. The work of the Foundation is done at the committee level, so review theinformation on each committee outlined below to help you decide where your interests and talents best fit, and volunteer as a committee member.
THE ANNUAL INVITATIONAL: The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, The IRF, and our local Mexico partners invite you to experience The 25th Annual IRF Education Invitational from May 29-June 2, 2018.
LEADERSHIP INSIGHTS FORUM: IRF is pleased to announce its first annual Leadership Insights Forum being held October 8-9 2018 at the beautiful Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. This event is targeted to a small group of high-end executives with responsibilities for engagement and motivation programs that are interested in gaining insights from pre-released IRF research during a two-day experiential event.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Deb Sas at email@example.com.
Research Advocacy Sponsorship Options
For Information on availabile research sponsorships, please contact Deb Sas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Logo recognition with link to company site on general research landing page and dedicated research webpage
- Logo recognition and one dedicated promotional slide on any related PowerPoint/Webcast(s)
- Text recognition in dedicated research press release
- Twenty Five (25) Social Media Posts
- Logo recognition and 50 word company description on up to three (3) dedicated research e-blasts
- Logo recognition on any dedicated research infographic
- In-person speaking engagement from IRF President, travel costs not included
- Opportunity to purchase discounted sponsorship at Leadership Insights Forum to promote research partnership
- Logo recognition with link to company site on general research landing page
- Logo recognition in three (3) research related e-blasts
Make a tax deductible donation
Show your support for the IRF and write it off on your taxes too. To make a tax deductible donation to the IRF, email us and we will contact you to get your information and answer any questions you may have.