IRF's Leadership Insights Forum
The Power of the Pause
September 23-24, 2019
The Resort at Pelican Hill
The IRF is pleased to continue to offer a 2 day experience filled with groundbreaking research and education sessions, intimate networking opportunities and a unique showcase of our host property and destination. We hope you are able to join us for the 2019 event.
WHAT's IN STORE?
- Pre-Released IRF Research - The Leadership Insights Forum provides attendees with access to the latest and even pre-released IRF research. Dive deeper into the latest trends, academic findings and industry insights with an exclusive look at new IRF content.
- Enhanced Networking - At only 50 attendees, the Leadership Insights Forum provides a focus on engagement with your industry colleagues. Small discussion groups, team building, and unique perspectives will help you grow and strengthen your professional network.
SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
If you are an executive with incentive, meeting or human capital motivation responsibilities and are interested in quick-hit, interactive education on outlook, design, and legal implication of incentive and group travel programs, the IRF urges you to join in this unique education experience. Not only will you be able to delve into the IRF's latest research studies, but you will also have access to new trends and industry insights. For questions and information regarding event registration, please contact email@example.com.
Hosted spaces are available for the 2019 event. To qualify for hosted participation, please click here. Hosted participation includes:
- Complimentary accommodations at the host property, The Resort at Pelican Hill, from September 23-25, 2019
- Complimentary transfer service between the host property and John Wayne Airport (SNA) upon arrival and departure to/from the event
- Complimentary meals, receptions and activities as outlined in the 2019 LIF Schedule
- Discounted airfare through trusted IRF airline partners United and Delta (see discount and booking information here)
interested in sponsoring?
Sponsorship spaces for the 2019 Leadership Insights Forum are limited. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sheila Mires at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
Check out some of the 2018 highlights below!
Leadership Insights Forum 2018: The Peak Experience
The Incentive Research Foundation hosted the annual Leadership Insights Forum on October 8 – 9, 2018, at the iconic Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. This event provided a small group of high-end executives with responsibilities for engagement and motivation programs the opportunity to gain insights from IRF research during a two-day experiential event. You can learn more about the 2018 programming below: