Join an IRF Community Today!
What is an IRF Community?
IRF is pleased to introduce IRF Communities. These communities are online discussion forums in which individuals in the reward and recognition industry can participate in discussions around trending industry news, understand how to utilize and implement the findings in IRF research, and design more effective programs overall. Click "play" on this video for more information.
Each community is private to its membership and focused on providing a space for members to openly discuss their unique industry changes, challenges and implications with others in the same industry role. Each community is created based on your role within the industry. You can find a brief overview of each community outlined below:
Which community do you belong to?
Each community is created based on your role within the industry. You can find a brief overview of each of the 4 communities outlined below:
- Program Owners Community -
This community includes end users or corporate program owners within business such as: incentive/recognition program owners, human resource representatives, corporate meeting planners, corporate directors, corporate executives, marketing representatives, etc.
Click here to join
- Providers Community -
This community includes third-party providers within the reward and recognition industry such as: incentive houses, meeting companies, recognition companies and third party providers
Click here to join
- Suppliers Community -
This community includes suppliers of travel and reward/recognition services such as: hoteliers, DMCs, merchandise providers, distributors, and gift card providers
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Incentive Industry Partners Community -
This community includes professionals interested in or supporting the industry, including academics, media, and students.
Click Here to Join
These communities will be a place where you and your fellow professionals can:
- Quickly and easily reach out directly to a group of your peers
- Challenge and learn from each other by asking questions and swapping insights
- Make trends work for you by bouncing ideas off peers and sharing helpful resources with one another
- Get custom content tailored to your role
- Get to know one another better and connect in a fun virtual forum and
- Stay in touch and develop new relationships between in-person gatherings.
How do you join a community?
As private discussion forums, IRF Communities require that your request to join is approved by a communitiy moderator prior to approval and access. To request to join a community, please click on the appropriate community link above to access the group page. Then click the "request to join" button. Once your request to join has been approved, you will receive a welcome message to email address associated with your LinkedIn profile.
We ask that you kindly refrain from the following when engaging in an IRF Community:
- Posting marketing efforts for your personal or organizational gain
- Attempting to contact and/or solicit any IRF members or other group members with personal or organizational advertising efforts
- Posting any discussions that are not professional and courteous to your fellow members of the group
Do you have questions?
Visit our Community Tips page for more information on staying engaged and for answers to FAQs by clicking here.